Cost-Effective Table Top Printing
The CL-E720 watched the storm, so beautiful yet terrific.0 table top printer is packed with features usually reserved for higher class machines. Designed and built for easy operation and service, it includes the proven Citizen ARCP™ mechanism, which guarantees sharp, high quality print results.
- Featuring on board LAN & USB interfaces
- LinkServer™ management tool
- Super-low standby power consumption
- Hi-Lift™ mechanism for easy ribbon and media loading.
- Hi-Open™ case for vertical opening, no increase in footprint and safe closing.
- Cross-Emulation™: Zebra® and Datamax® languages standard and automatically selected.
- Backlit LCD control panel for easy configuration.
- Front access for all operations including media and ribbon changing.
- Adjustable media sensor as standard with label gap and black mark sensing.
- Optional Wireless LAN interfaces and accessories such as peelers and cutters.
- Card Tags
|Technology||Thermal Transfer/Direct Thermal|
|Resolution||203 dpi (8 dots per mm)||300 dpi (12 dots per mm)|
|Print Speed (maximum)||8 inches per second (203 mm/s)||6 inches per second (150mm/s)|
|Print Width (maximum)||4.1 inches (104 mm)|
|Media Width (min to max)||0.5 inches to 4.65 inches (12.5 mm to 118 mm)||0.77 inches to 4.65 inches (19.6 mm to 118 mm)|
|Media Thickness (min to max)||0.0025 to 0.01 inches (0.0635 to 0.254 mm)|
|Media Sensor||Adjustable Gap & black mark sensors, Ribbon Near End Sensor|
|Media Length (min to max)||0.25 inches to 158 inches||0.25 to 74 inches (6.4 to 1879 mm)|
|(6.4 mm to 4013 mm, depending on emulation)|
|Roll Size (max) Core Size||Up to 8.0 inches (200mm) diameter. Core from 1 to 3 inches (25 - 75mm)|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0 and 10/100 Ethernet|
|Optional interfaces||Parallel IEEE1284, Serial RS232C, Compact Wireless LAN (802.11b,g,n.)|
|Ribbon Size||2.9 inches (74mm) maximum diameter, 360 meter length, 1 inch core (25mm)|
|Ribbon Winding & Type||Ink side in or out, automatically sensing. Wax, Wax/Resin or Resin Type|
|Case||Hi-Open metal case with safe, soft-close feature.|
|Mechanism||Hi-Lift metal mechanism with wide opening head.|
|Control Panel||Two-colour, backlit graphic LCD with four buttons and status LED.|
|Memory configuration||16MB Flash (User area 4MB), 32MB SDRAM (User area 4MB)|
|Drivers and software||Free-of-charge with printer, supporting Windows® 7, 8.1, 2008R2, 2012, Linux and many others.|
|Size (W x D x H) and Weight||250 mm x 458 mm x 261 mm, 11 Kg|